Language Assessment Tests for CBS students

  • Are you a student at CBS?
  • Are you planning on studying abroad? 
  • Do you need a language skills certificate?


CBS and Studieskolen have arranged a language assessment test which you can take before you apply for a place in a study exchange programme or acceptance into the CEMS programme. You can take this test in all languages except English.

If you need an English test, you have to take a TOEFL test - click here.


Please note that the test is only offered to CBS students.


The test takes place in October for students applying for CEMS.
Students applying for exchange can take the exam in October or November.

See courses

See the current courses in German, French, Spanish, Italian, English - and many other languages.

Click here.

Level test

Take our free, online language level test in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.

Click here.