Periode:06.09.2019 til 06.09.2019
Tidspunkt:fre 09:30 - 15:30
Underviser:Renée Rutgrink Petersen
Sted:Gothersgade 14, 1. Sal
Writing with Cambridge English Advanced
This course is for teachers who want to learn about teaching writing for Cambridge English. It is for both new teachers and teachers who have taught Cambridge for a while and are finding it difficult to prepare students for the writing part of the exam. Perhaps you are concerned your students will perform poorly in the writing section or perhaps you?re worried about not having enough time for marking. If so, this course is for you.
On this course we will review the exam demands for writing. We will discuss how to teach essay writing and you will receive sample lesson plans. We will examine Part 2 and discuss genre. Lastly, we will complete a marking guide exercise, which allows you to practise marking writing.
By the end of this course you will:
- know some of the common mistakes students make with writing and how to avoid them.
- have some creative solutions as to how to boost your student?s writing performance however little time you have.
- feel confident in how to assess writing.
- have some sample writing lesson plans ready to implement in class.
Included in the price:
- Course material: Cambridge Assessment English materials
- Lunch and refreshments.