Mod 2 - How to lesson plan and teach your Cambridge C1 Advanced course
|Periode||22.09.2023 til 22.09.2023|
Karen Ann Bonnor
|Sted||Gothersgade 14, 1. sal|
fre 09.30 - 15.30
fre 09.30 - 15.30
How to lesson plan and teach your C1 Cambridge English Advanced course
This course is for those of you who have completed Module One or have taught for some time but would like some ideas on how to plan your lessons. Maybe you are using the course book Compact Advanced, but are not sure how to teach from it or perhaps you are worried about whether you can finish the book in time or unsure of when your students will be ready for the exam. If so, then this course is for you.
On this course, you will apply your knowledge of the exam structure learned in Module One to understand the layout and content of the textbook, Compact Advanced. You will learn the important considerations to take into account when planning your course and lessons. You will begin lesson and course planning, workshopping your ideas with the other participants and teacher. In addition, you will be introduced to Cambridge's online platform, Cambridge One. We will also consider additional resources, both books and digital, that you can use in your teaching.
By the end of this course you will:
- have a rough course plan to start with
- have an outline of some lesson plans
- feel confident about beginning to teach Cambridge English at your school
- understand how to teach from the Compact Advanced textbook
- know a few digital resources and books you can draw on to enliven your Cambridge lessons.
Included in the price:
- Course material: Teacher's Handbook and Compact Advanced course book
- Lunch and refreshments.
You will get access to our online learning platform Moodle - where you can access different course materials and communicate with your teacher.