B2+ English for Academic Use
Are you planning to study abroad? Are some of your Danish university classes only given in English?
This class will hone the necessary skills for attending university level classes in English.
We will work on:
- writing for academic purposes
- reading high-level texts
- listening to classroom lectures
- presenting academic arguments
The class will be based on the skills required for the TOEFL test, so it can also be used as a supplement for test preparation.
Course material will be handed out in class or provided electronically via our teaching platform Moodle and is included in the price.
The Moodle learning platform
Moodle is Studieskolen's online course platform, which we use for all our courses. You will be given personal access to your course Moodle page, where you can:
- Find your course plan and teaching material
- Find homework
- Watch videos and click on links to useful English resources on the Internet uploaded by your teacher
- Find practical information about each lesson
- Communicate with your teacher and fellow students
- Follow the teaching and catch up if you are ill or absent during the course
Note! We expect that we can run the course as normal classroom instruction. However, we always follow the authorities' recommendations. Therefore, in August we will take stock of the situation and make any necessary adjustments to the courses. For example, in relation to how many students can sit in a room or whether or not we need to change a course to online teaching and the like.