This course in conversation is geared towards those foreigners who would like to develop a more active, fluent spoken language. As a foreigner, one needs to be able to express himself concretely and to know the right words to use and how to use them. Many foreigners have a tendency to hold back from taking part in certain discussions because they lack the right expressions and vocabulary related to the subject.
The course content will motivate participants to communicate correctly in Danish by building up a useful language full of relevant words and expressions. We will focus on the spoken language and the pronunciation and precision needed for you to begin to exchange opinions in order to discover others’ knowledge and opinions of a given subject. The specific contents of the course will be determined depending on the participants’ individual levels and interests. The course will cover different subjects and types of material to stimulate engaging conversation.
- to develop your precision and fluency in communication
- to develop your confidence in discussing relevant subjects in Danish
- to enrich your vocabulary—general and professional
The course will cover keys areas such as:
- Fluency in speech
- Listening comprehension
- Pronunciation and accents
- Reading comprehension
- Professional or technical terms
- Presentation and negotiation skills