Online Danish is for those who need a flexible and intensive Danish course. If you want to learn Danish with fast progression in an innovative digital learning universe, then these courses are for you.
Perhaps you travel a lot, live far away from Copenhagen or have such a busy day that you do not have the opportunity to attend class.
Online Danish allows you to learn Danish anytime and anywhere. Fixed meeting times consist of weekly webinars where all you need is a computer or tablet and an internet connection.
You learn Danish so you can use the language in your everyday life, at work and with friends. You get acquainted with Danish culture, allowing you to both understand and participate in Danish society.
An online course consists of:
- A virtual learning environment with varied language exercises.
- Digital homework each week.
- Extensive multimedia material: videos, audio files and interactive exercises.
- One or two weekly webinars (a virtual classroom). Here we work together with the language, and you practise what you have learned at home.
- Written and oral submissions with teacher feedback.
The course requires a high degree of self-discipline and learning. You should expect to spend 6-10 hours a week on self-study.