A1 Engelsk samtale for begyndere/English Conversation Beginner
This course is for you if you want to focus on speaking, correct pronunciation, and using the words you already know. The class will focus on learning through speaking. You will feel comfortable enough to put new words and grammar skills into basic conversation.
Topics covered include: introductions, family, food, jobs, holidays, news stories and many other topics. Grammar that is important for improving your speaking skills will be included, as needed. You will immediately train your grammar and vocabulary through spoken tasks. These tasks can vary depending on your needs.
Examples of tasks:
- Speaking and vocabulary games
- Pronunciation practice of individual words
- Describing people, places and items used every day
- Talk about your hobbies, your work or studies, your future plans
- Practise numbers and prices in shop role-plays
- Book a hotel, a holiday, a travel ticket
Preparation time: 1-2 hours.
Your teacher will assign homework exercises each week. These exercises will prepare you for the following week's conversation topics.
Course material: The course material will be handed out in class and is included in the price.
Overview of the course layout and material
You will receive access to our online digital platform, Moodle. Moodle provides a comprehensive overview of the entire course. You will also be able to contact your classmates and discuss the activities taking place in your class.
On Moodle you can:
- see the plan for the course, the individual teaching sessions and homework
- see teaching materials including extra materials such as videos
- communicate with your teacher and your fellow students
- follow up and catch up on lessons missed if you are absent during the course
No teaching on April 5 and April 7.