A1 Engelsk samtale for begyndere/English Conversation Beginner
This course is for you if you want to focus on speaking, correct pronunciation, and use of the words you already know. The class will focus on learning through speaking. Students will feel comfortable enough to put their new words and grammar skills into basic conversation.
Topics covered will include: introductions, family, food, jobs, holidays, news stories, and many other topics. Grammar that is important for improving your speaking skills will be included, as needed. You will immediately train your grammar and vocabulary through spoken tasks. These tasks can vary depending on the needs of each student.
Examples of tasks:
- Speaking and vocabulary games
- Pronunciation practice of individual words
- Describe people, places, and items used every day
- Talk about your hobbies, your work or studies, your future plans
- Practise numbers and prices in shop role-plays
- Book a hotel, a holiday, a travel ticket
Preparation time: 1-2 hours.
Your teacher will assign homework exercises each week. These exercises will prepare you for the following week's conversation topics.
Course material: The course material will be handed out in class and is included in the price.
The Moodle learning platform
Moodle is Studieskolen's online course platform, which we use for all our courses. You will be given personal access to your course Moodle page, where you can:
- Find your course plan and teaching material
- Find homework
- Watch videos and click on links to useful English resources on the Internet uploaded by your teacher
- Find practical information about each lesson
- Communicate with your teacher and fellow students
If you are ill or absent during the course, you can always follow the teaching and catch up via Moodle.