Module 5 is concluded with Danish 3 Examination which finishes Danish Education 3.
In Module 5 you will learn to understand and communicate by using a coherent, relatively nuanced and complex language. The language is highly accurate and adapted to the situation.
You learn to read a wide range of texts formulated in a relatively nuanced and complex language, such as authentic and current texts, historical topics and literary texts. You also learn to express yourself in writing in a coherent, nuanced and complex language.
You gain an insight into Danish history, culture and society, which you can put in relation to your own experience.
We work with topics such as:
● Denmark before and now, for example, 1800-century and modern times, including for example, women's suffrage.
● Work, for example, preparation of CVs, application and interview
● The structure of labor in Denmark, expectations to the work force in the Danish labor market, including rules related to working life
● Formal and informal skills
● Workplace culture, such as cooperation and interaction, unwritten rules
● Education, for example, adult education and training
● Everyday life and citizenship, such as the environment, democracy and society in general.
Module 5 corresponds to level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
How long does it take to complete Module 5?
Module 5 takes 18-24 weeks and is divided into steps 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4.
How do I sign up?
If you are already attending Module 4 at Studieskolen, you need to pass Module 4 to get to Module 5. You will be tested in class.
If you have had a break from us, or have you completed module 4 at another school and want to start module 5, then you have to come in for a placement test.