We have been using the CEFR levels since 2002. We were the first school in Scandinavia to use the levels for our language courses. Over the years, we have developed and tested a full digital CEFR placement test – the EURO Test.
Why use the EURO test?
- It is thorough and comprehensive
- It is easy to use
- You can access it at any time and from any device
- You get a separate result for each of the four language skills (writing, grammar &vocabulary, reading, listening, speaking and spoken interaction (The test is a combination of self-assessment and testing)
- You receive your result as soon as you’ve finished the test
- You can be tested in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Arabic and Turkish. Instructions for the test are available in English, German, Spanish, Arabic, Rumanian, Greek, Turkish, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian.
You can use the test at your school by purchasing one of our license agreements. Please contact us to arrange a trial if you would like to see if the test is suitable.