You can enrol in many ways:
- by using Dankort, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, JCB or Maestro to pay online on this website.
- by using net banking to transfer the payment to Studieskolen’s bank account 8075-0001834286.
- by turning up in person at Studieskolen’s office. We take cash and one of the above-mentioned cards.
When you enrol, you need to give your date and year of birth and your address. If you live out of the municipality of Copenhagen, you need to give your full CPR number.
When we receive your payment, we will send you a receipt. If you want to be sure of getting a place on your course, you need to enrol as soon as possible.
During the week before courses start, Studieskolen will look at the number of enrolments for each course. If there are too few enrolments for a course, it cannot start. If so, we will refund the full course fee.
Most of our classes take place at Studieskolen in Borgergade and Gothersgade. Some classes are held in nearby locations at Vognmagergade. Once you are registered in a course, please check where your lessons are held.
Click here to see the locations and how to find them.
Here you can see when Studieskolen's department for foreign languages is closed for holidays.
Christmas holidays 23 December 2022 - 1 January 2023. There are no classes. The office phone is open 27-30 December from 10 to 14.
Easter holidays 3 - 10 April 2023. There a no classes. The office is open 3-5 April.
Great prayer day 5 May 2023. There are no classes and the office is closed.
Ascension day 18 May 2023. There are no classes and the office is closed.
Whit Monday 29 May 2023. There are no classes and the office is closed.
Autumn holidays 16-21 October. There are no classes, but the office is open.
The price is for each class. On some courses there are fewer participants, in this case course price is higher. In some classes the teaching material will be handed out in the class, in that case the teaching materials are included in the price.
You are eligible for the reduced price if you live in the council of Copenhagen or Frederiksberg and belong to one of the groups mentioned below. You must declare in good faith that the information is correct, and you must upload documentation. The documentation must be valid on the day your course starts.
- State pension (pensioners aged 65 and over do not have to show documentation)
- Early retirement - førtidspension (please upload your early retirement documentation. If you have sent in documentation previously, you do not need to upload it again)
- Pre-retirement benefits - efterløn (please upload your pre-retirement documentation. If you have sent in documentation previously, you do not need to upload it again)
- Student grant - SU (please upload your grant notification – støttemeddelelse; NOT student card or declaration from place of study)
- Unemployment benefits - dagpenge (please upload copy of payment specification)
- Rehabilitation benefits - revalideringsydelse (please upload copy of payment specification)
- Integration benefits - integrationsydelse (please upload copy of payment specification)
- Unemployment benefits - kontantydelse (please upload copy of payment specification)
- Unemployment benefits - kontanthjælp (please upload copy of payment specification)
- Apprentice (you must upload your apprentice agreement)
NB. The unemployed can participate in Studieskolen's classes - even dayclasses - without that having an impact on the daily allowance.
Number of lessons
In each course description, you can see the number of teaching lessons. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes.
Change of class
You can change classes if you let us know no later than one week before your course starts. After this date your enrolment is binding.
If you have started the course, and you turn out to be placed at the wrong level, you can talk to your teacher or the language consultant about changing classes within the same period. The change must be made before the 3rd session.
Refund of course fees
You can cancel your course registration and get a refund of the course fee until one week before your course starts. If you cancel your registration, an administration fee of DKK 100 will be deducted from the price. After this date your enrolment is binding whether you attend class or not.
Changes of location and teacher and prolongation of the course due to illness etc. do not entitle to cancellation / refund.
In the event we have to cancel a class, event or talk because of circumstances beyond Studieskolen’s control, this will be considered a force majeure under which the right to a replacement class or refund does not apply. Such circumstances include war, natural disaster, terrorism, strikes, blizzards and epidemics.
We start new courses all year - in some languages more often than others.
Course start 5 September 2022 - see courses on our website now
Course start 14 November 2022 - see courses on our website now
Course start 6 February 2023 - you can see new courses on our website 2 December
Course start 17 April 2023 - you can see new courses on our website 2 December
Course start during the summer 2023 - you can see new courses on our website 21 March
Course start 4 September 2023 - you can see new courses on our website 1 June
Course start 13 November 2023 - you can see new courses on our website 1 June
Moodle is the learning platform, used in Studieskolen, in which the teacher can communicate with the participants in a course and upload different materials.
1. How to log in
You can log in by clicking here, by typing https://moodle.studieskolen.dk, or, by clicking on “Studentlogin” in the footer of our website.
2. If you are a new user
Log in by using this information:
Username: your e-mail address (the one you provided us when registering)
Password: You have received an email with a password from Studieskolen.
The first time you log in to Moodle you must change the password to one of your own choice.
3. You have been attending a course in Studieskolen before with access to Moodle
Log in by using this information:
Username: your e-mail address or your 5-digit participant number.
Password: The one you created the first time you logged on.
If you have previously taken a course at Studieskolen, you will not receive a new password.
4. Where to find your course
When you have logged in, click on your course number and you will see your present course. You can find material from earlier courses (only for the previous year) under “Archives”.
5. If you have forgotten your password
Please click on “Forgotten your username or password” from the log in window. We will send a new password to your email address.