This course in written Danish is for both foreigners and native Danish speakers.
A correct and fluent written language is a prerequisite for professional communication for both within the organization and external partners. Our courses in written Danish provide employees with the concrete tools to put them in a position to communicate with a correct, professional and reader-friendly language.
Internal company course or individual course of 30-40 lessons. The class usually meets once a week for 2-4 lessons per meeting. Written homework will be assigned.
This course is aimed at employees who would like to develop their ability to write fluent, targeted and natural Danish. As a starting point, the course uses an analysis of the participants’ own texts.
The course may contain the following subjects:
- How do you compose a good written text?
- Do you use the correct words and phrases?
- Are your sentences too short/long?
- How do you use foreign words?
- Do your paragraphs link together?
- Is your language varied?
- Is your message understood by the audience?