This course is aimed at non-Danes as well as native Danish speakers who wish to improve their written Danish. It provides students with the skills they need to write Danish fluently, correctly and coherently.
The course includes a thorough brush-up of written Danish, with an emphasis on spelling, punctuation and grammar. We focus on common errors such as:
- word endings (køre / kører - rekvireret / rekvirerede)
- the use of commas and other punctuation
- compound words (projektkoordinator or projekt koordinator?)
- possessive pronouns (sin or hans/hendes?)
- singular and plural forms (nogen or nogle?)
Courses can be organised for groups or on a one-to-one basis and would typically include between 30 – 40 lessons, with 2-4 lessons once a week. Students should be prepared to do written homework.