Are you currently learning Danish, but feel like you lack a plan or structure about what you want to achieve and how?
Language coaching can help you identify your language goals and how to achieve them, while helping you structure your learning.
When you book a language coaching session, you’ll be invited to a one-to-one meeting with a coach during which you’ll focus exclusively on how you can achieve your goals. Together, you’ll have the opportunity to go into depth with your specific language and focus on the things which are important to you.
Language coaching gives you:
- A clear and realistic goal based on the resources at your disposal
- Clarity about how you learn best
- Suggestions for new learning methods best suited to you and your personal way of learning languages
- An action plan that includes your language learning goals and how you are going to achieve them
- This means that by the end of the session, you’ll have a concrete action plan that gives details about how you are going to continue learning your target language.
Price: The first session (duration: minimum 1 hour) costs 995 kroner.
For some, one session will be enough to plan a strategy for learning the language more effectively. However, if you would like to book some follow-up sessions (duration: approximately 45 minutes), the price is 645 kr per session. Unless arranged otherwise, the language coaching meetings will take place at Studieskolen.
Click to register for language coaching.